anxiety is terrible, you could be having an attack and no one would even know because it’s an inward thing. it feels like you’re malfunctioning and you can’t process your own thoughts. you get a knot in your stomach and you can’t take a full breath but outwardly you can literally just sit there and look completely normal as long as no one tries to speak to you.
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please
So my older brother was in a book store and picked up a book about the difficulties faced by same sex parents in society today when a woman came up and bitched him out for being “too young to be reading a book about THAT sort of people.” He saw that she was carrying the third Hunger Games Book so he stared her dead in the eyes and hissed “Prim dies.” and walked away and I have never been prouder to have him as my sibling.